ICYMI: What Went Down at the MatteoXCarlo (The Repeat) Concert
So last 02 February, your resident tita decided to go out to watch the jampacked concert of two of today’s hottest actor-singers, Matteo Guidicelli and Carlo Aquino at the Music Museum. While the thought of Netflix, a bottle of red wine and cheese appealed to be better, we couldn’t let a concert ticket go to waste. Remember, good music is always worth the night out. Always.
Here are some highlights of the MatteoXCarloTheRepeat Concert you missed:
1. Matteo singing “Say That You Love Me” in Italian with The Martin Nievera. Needless to say, it wowed the crowd.
2. Carlo Aquino’s yummy arms. You’re welcome, girls. (No wonder Angelica Panganiban loves em.) He was smokin’ hot that night.
3. Matteo singing one of Sarah Geronimo’s songs, Kilometro, so effortlessly. Proud girlfriend that she is, Sarah G clapped at every performance of Matteo on stage. Yep, she was present that night.
4. Carlo’s Havana and Smooth mash-up got the girls all drooling at the sexy way he sang those songs. Good job!
5. Awesome, awesome setlist from Sugarfree, Eraserheads, Greenday, and other 90s hits. Definitely had the audience singing along with the two the whole time.
6. Matteo and Sarah sharing a sweet moment at the concert that melted everyone’s hearts.
There ought to be another repeat of this repeat. They were funny, in sync and really great singers to my surprise. Matteo and Carlo proved they are more than just pretty faces, they can belt out a few tunes for you, too.