Hey there! Welcome to Upsize PH.

#2017DatingAdvice You May or May Not Take Into Consideration

#2017DatingAdvice You May or May Not Take Into Consideration

With the rise of the modern age comes the changes not only in our everyday life but in crucial moments of our lives as well. From ordering food to tracking our health, everything is changing including the most personal things. Case in point, dating.

2017 isn't even halfway through and the changes in modern life is definitely already felt. Perhaps 90% of the younger population (based on our personal statistics) relies on online dating. However, it doesn't take a genius to calculate that there is still a remaining 10% who prefers the traditional way (again, based on our personal stats and genius use of math).

Whichever one you prefer apparently, there is a dating advice for you. And we've resorted to a reliable source for that (Twitter).

Here are some of the #2017DatingAdvice for anybody that you may or may not take into consideration:

Frustrated with the whole dating game?

Well... This one's up to you.

True, fam.

You just know when you're on the next level.

Here's one for the Disney fans.

And here's to hoping you still know how to talk

...in words, not emojis ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

At the end of the day, when you've actually come face-to-face with your date, try to be human.

But remember to always do research beforehand

Maybe you can find your soulmate

But there are some who just can't let go of their fear of talking to people

Then again, it's dating. Take the plunge! 

What #2017DatingAdvice do you have? Tell us about them!

10 Reasons Why Nico Bolzico is Our Ultimate #HubbyGoals

10 Reasons Why Nico Bolzico is Our Ultimate #HubbyGoals

There's Nothing Ordinary About The Ordinary

There's Nothing Ordinary About The Ordinary